Most people feel they are being compelled to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Many people feel God does not exist and the few who do believe He does exist don't see a need to accept Him.
  I would want as many as would view this page to drop their comments why they accepted Christ so I can share it with my friends.

This is my comment: I accepted Christ because the Bible says in John 3:16 that "for God so Love the world . . . . . . that whosoever believe . . . " and Roms 3:23 says "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God". I saw myself as a sinner and have fallen short of the expectation Christ has for me. I decided to continue with my life but I came across Roms 6:23 that says "The wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our lord. I just have to give him my life to keep. That is just one of the many reasons. So lets do well to drop ours.

GOD BLESS AS YOU DO SO.